Assistant Bar Manager - Peaky Blinders
Type of Job
October 20, 2022 at 4:00:00 PM
What are we looking for?
Purpose of Role
- Take on the duties of the manager where and when needed (including but
not limited to all day to day operations of the F&B operation, being the most
senior manager on duty, ordering, stocktakes, compliance checks, health and
- Ensure the smooth running of the shift, following the strategic protocols put
- Deal with complaints from staff, customers or peers with an open mind and
objective nature. Passing on relevant information to further the complaints
- Ensure the safety of the team by adhering to the safety protocols put in
place by the fire marshal and first-aiders.
Qualifications & Experience
2 years minimum as a Bar Supervisor.
Assistant Manager Experience
First Aid at Work Certifications
Fire Marshal Training
Capabilities and Characteristics
Applicants should be confident in their capabilities and actions within a senior role.
We are looking for bold, energetic people who have experience working with
large teams in a fast paced multi dimensional venue.
A diplomatic approach to sensitive situations involving confrontations and
Fun and outgoing personality with the patience to help those who need to
learn new skills
What can you expect from the role?
Salary - 25k
Contract Length - 6 month minimum
Working Conditions - Shift work
Physical Requirements - Lifting and moving of stock and furniture
● Employee discounts and deals for our food & beverage offerings such as at The Lucky Club and The Farrier
● Invitations to press nights and product launches;
● Ticket discounts or complimentary tickets to our shows;
● An extra day’s holiday for your birthday!
How to Apply
Please send a CV and cover letter telling us how you meet the job description and why you are interested in the role.
Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org