Bar Supervisor - Doctor Who : Time Fracture
Type of Job
October 4, 2021, 11:00:00 PM
What are we looking for?
Purpose of Role
To implement the direction of the manager and assistant manager to ensure the smooth running of a shift.
- The upkeep of staff morale and the good vibes of our team where needed
- To assist the managers when needed, potentially covering some of their duties.
- Ensuring that your dedicated section has been properly set out by the team
- Being aware of your surroundings to prevent any accidents or wrongdoings by customers or staff
- Overseeing discounts and general transactions. Reporting voids or refunds to the managers. Dealing with any small issues.
- Reporting wrongdoings, confrontations or problems to the managers
- Implement the direction of the managers to the best of your ability
Qualifications & Experience
Minimum 2 years bar experience
Leadership skills or experience
Supervisor experience would be a bonus but not required
Capabilities and Characteristics
Applicants must be confident in their abilities. We're looking for positive people with a solid moral understanding, patience and a soft touch where and when it is needed.
Those who are capable of understanding each person's needs to ensure a fair treatment of the staff in general.
What can you expect from the role?
£25,000 pro rata (46hrs p/w)
Lifting and moving of stock
Employee discounts and deals for our food & beverage offerings such as at The Lucky Club, Katsubo and The Farrier;
Invitations to press nights and product launches;
Ticket discounts or complimentary tickets to our shows;
An extra day’s holiday for your birthday!