Immersive Hospitality/Bar Staff
Type of Job
October 4, 2021, 11:00:00 PM
What are we looking for?
Purpose of Role
To provide all-round hospitable service within immersive theatre bars
• To act as a bartender, bar-back, glass runner/washer, usher or other similar hospitality role
• To serve, advise, and direct customers appropriately
• To sell and serve drinks, food and other products to customers
• To be in costume and/or act a little where required for a specific production/event
• To make cocktails and mixed drinks if appropriate
• To have a detailed knowledge of the menu and products on offer
• To have a detailed knowledge of the venue, production and other key information
• To up-sell products, keeping in mind the customer’s best interests
• To operate till systems, take payments, handle cash and use hardware and software provided
• To clean, tidy and arrange the bar and hospitality areas before, during and after service
• To move stock and furniture as appropriate
• To remove refuse from the hospitality areas as required
• To ensure the efficient running of the hospitality spaces
• To cover other duties as occasionally required
• To strive for an outstanding hospitality operation overall
Qualifications & Experience
Minimum 1 year Bar Experience in a high volume site
Performance experience would be a bonus
Capabilities and Characteristics
Applicants must be open, friendly and willing to go above and beyond without hesitation. We are looking for people with great energy and a passion for drinks, hospitality and the theatre world!
What can you expect from the role?
Zero hour contract
Lifting and moving of stock
Employee discounts and deals for our food & beverage offerings such as at The Lucky Club, Katsubo and The Farrier;
Invitations to press nights and product launches;
Ticket discounts or complimentary tickets to our shows;
An extra day’s holiday for your birthday!