Type of Job
March 14, 2022, 12:00:00 AM
What are we looking for?
Purpose of Role
To assist in maintaining the buildings and to carry out repairs across all venues within the Hartshorn Hook family of companies.
• To perform maintenance on both the venues and the productions, where it falls under your skill set
• Performing regular maintenance checks as required and as directed by the Head of Venues and Operations
• Assisting and accompanying contractors when they are on site performing their regular maintenance checks and inspections on all building related matters
• To proactively contribute to compliance, legislation, and all other regulations in place
• To undertake any other duties that fall within the role
Qualifications & Experience
• Experience of maintenance within listed buildings
• A working knowledge of Health & Safety, Fire Safety and First Aid • Previous experience of working across multi-space venues is preferable although not essential
Capabilities & Characteristics
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to remain calm and perform under pressure
• A positive and flexible approach to work
What can you expect from the role?
Circa £25,000 pa
The position is Monday to Friday 10am to 6pm and is based in Davies Street, Mayfair but requires additional work at The Vanguard, The Farrier and The Lucky Club Terrace in Camden Market.
Whilst some specific tools may be purchased, it is anticipated that candidates should provide many of the basic tools required for maintenance and a locked cupboard or area will be provided for the storage of such tools.
Some physical labour is required within the role.
● Employee discounts and deals for our food & beverage offerings such as at The Lucky Club and The Farrier
● Invitations to press nights and product launches
● Ticket discounts or complimentary tickets to our shows
● A day off for your birthday!
How to Apply
Please send a CV and cover letter telling us how you meet the job description and why you are interested in the role. Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Application for Maintenance Manager” in the subject line.
If you have any access requirements or you would like to speak to us about ways of making your application (eg. a video application) or interview process more accessible, please do not hesitate to contact us on email@example.com or 020 3745 4450
The closing date for applications is Thursday 31st March 2022 with interviews to be held shortly after this date.