Wigs, Hair and Makeup Assistant - Doctor Who: Time Fracture
Davies Mews, Mayfair, London
Dr Who: Time Fracture
Type of Job
What are we looking for?
Purpose of Role
To assist the Wigs, hair, and makeup department
· Assisting on prosthetics for cast members
· Assisting with regular hair cuts
· Ensuring that all equipment is regularly cleaned and ready to use.
· To provide makeup for actors following the WHAM Manager’s instructions
Qualifications & Experience
· 1 years experience in a similar role
Capabilities and Characteristics
· Able to work well as a team
· Able to work well under pressure
· Able to follow instruction
· A strong understanding of prosthetics
· A strong ability in styling hair
· strong face paint skills
What can you expect from the role?
£250 per week (part – time, 3 shows a week)
Non- office work
● Employee discounts and deals for our food & beverage offerings such as at The Lucky Club, Katsubo and The Farrier
● Invitations to press nights and product launches;
● Ticket discounts or complimentary tickets to our shows;
How to Apply
Please send a CV and cover letter telling us how you meet the job description and why you are interested in the role.
Please send to